Joppa's Content

There have been 7 items by Joppa (Search limited from 31-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#252110 Black Crossbow

Posted by Joppa on 01 June 2013 - 08:22 AM in Wanted

As the title says, I'm looking for a black crossbow. Not sure how rare these actually are... If you have one (or two) let me know and hopefully we can work out a deal. You can contact me in-game on Sol or Yakul.

#251905 Lvl 1 Human / Mage Stats

Posted by Joppa on 11 May 2013 - 01:43 AM in Characters for Sale

<p>Hmm... I would sell it but can't find him in my account now, i may have gotten rid of it.. I will page you in game, if it turns up, to see if you're still interested.</p>

#251890 Any 2001 Old Timers Still Here? Did Elemental Class Exist?

Posted by Joppa on 09 May 2013 - 06:56 AM in Game Discussion

I played on nm 1.0 but it was the last 4 or 5 months of nm original. I was Loxly, a fighter i think. I remember you could make your own character picture and send it to jlh and he would add it. I had shaggy from scooby doo. Im pretty sure everyone hated it lol!

I remember flux and paco, they were super helpful when I was starting out. I remember magos killing me a lot. Everyone wanted razor claws drop from the ssylx (sp?). There was good gold in hells wastes.. precise crystal shield dropped from the gemologist. Thats about all i remember. Good times :P

Wow, some old school memories right there!  I totally remember the name Joppa.  Isn't your real name Nick?  I thought at one point your main was a Human Pally or  Ranger...

Hopefully I'm not too far off.   :P

Hey! Yeah this is Nick :P  Its been a few years since i've been around. Yes Joppa was a halfling ranger but he was from the current nm. Got deleted from inactivity when i left and someone else nabbed the name. Good to see ya Pure. I am goofing around on multi lately. My mains are Ripple, Yakul, Daze to name a few..

#251878 Any 2001 Old Timers Still Here? Did Elemental Class Exist?

Posted by Joppa on 08 May 2013 - 06:22 PM in Game Discussion

I played on nm 1.0 but it was the last 4 or 5 months of nm original. I was Loxly, a fighter i think. I remember you could make your own character picture and send it to jlh and he would add it. I had shaggy from scooby doo. Im pretty sure everyone hated it lol!

I remember flux and paco, they were super helpful when I was starting out. I remember magos killing me a lot. Everyone wanted razor claws drop from the ssylx (sp?). There was good gold in hells wastes.. precise crystal shield dropped from the gemologist. Thats about all i remember. Good times :P

#251772 Lvl 1 Human / Mage Stats

Posted by Joppa on 02 May 2013 - 10:39 PM in Characters for Sale

Rolled this the other day, will let it go for 20k obo

Vern's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Human Initiate Mage. Str: 8, Int: 19, Dex: 19, Con: 19, Wis: 19, Chr: 18, Lev: 1, Exp: 0, HP: 14, MP: 24, Stm: 1.

#251771 Question About Changing Class To Alter Hp Outcome..

Posted by Joppa on 02 May 2013 - 10:25 PM in Game Discussion

Its too bad a different class doesn't alter hps but its good to know that at lvls 30+ hp isn't as crucial.. I suppose i'll start leveling him again.

Thanks for the replies!

#251761 Question About Changing Class To Alter Hp Outcome..

Posted by Joppa on 02 May 2013 - 06:05 PM in Game Discussion

Good day nightmisters!

I have a quick question.. I tried searching but couldn't come up with anything covering this, and I've been gone so long I cannot recall how it works..

When you start leveling a crit and hes consistently getting AWFUL hp gains, does changing class effectively reset your potential hp's or is it fixed? 

My example is a halfling i (finally) rolled, and made a thief. He's getting terrible gains, almost all 8's, so would changing him to a ranger make a difference or will he end up with the exact hp as the thief?

Is there anything that can be done with a crit that has gotten bad hps or is he doomed for forever, no matter which class?

With how much time it takes to get a decent roll, I am hoping he's not fated to be a dud.

P.S. Nice to be back in the realm of nightmist. It has been over 3 years since I was last on, and I am happy to see the game is still alive and a handful of people are keeping it going. Cheers!