Dan's Content

There have been 322 items by Dan (Search limited from 24-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#119387 Closing Post?

Posted by Dan on 22 June 2005 - 01:13 PM in Leaving/Returning Forum

So far it hasn't. If it does, then I'm sure it'll be closed just as promptly.

#119346 Closing Post?

Posted by Dan on 21 June 2005 - 11:26 PM in Leaving/Returning Forum

ok wtf is this about? I quit the game and stop looking at the forums for awhile and then find a topic with my name in it, what is all this about? The "Nikki" that had ripped me to my knowledge main crit was Pryaa which is now in my possession, rotting away in my account with everything else.

I guess people don't like to move foward, they rather live in the past and bring up old things when they don't think before they speak. or Maybe your just loved

#119345 Closing Post?

Posted by Dan on 21 June 2005 - 11:25 PM in Leaving/Returning Forum

isnt it supposedly against the rules to post a topic concerning 1 that was already locked?

EDIT: it is ment as a sarcastic remark since we all know that no1 ever follows rules on here or in game

it's a simple statement on a new post. The other was closed because some people decided it should turn into a lame ass flame discussion. You know, people who don't know when enough is enough and all.

#119087 Website Creating

Posted by Dan on 19 June 2005 - 11:36 AM in Off-Topic Discussion

A free trial program that will help you learn as you piece the page together can be found Here
It's still a good idea to get a few books as for there are alot of things that a program like this doesn't explain, such as the assorted sizes, different types of plugins allowed, how to incorporate java platforms, etc...

Don't rely on this program for the long hual, this is only to help get you going. good luck.

#119048 Closing Post?

Posted by Dan on 19 June 2005 - 01:36 AM in Leaving/Returning Forum

Simple name mix-up, but Slander is reserved for the real world when it comes to making people out to be what or who thier not. Here it would be considdered Character Defemation, Poor Judgement, and Misconstrued Information. (Gotta love the internet) Posted Image

Toodles...

#118744 Blaaa

Posted by Dan on 16 June 2005 - 01:46 AM in Leaving/Returning Forum

Get your facts together & stop harrassing!!!  Better yet,  CLICK, "ESC"  & get a real life, Nightmist is a game for fun & amusement...

tsk.. tsk.. tsk..

Follow your own advice. If you have no idea what I'm talking about Miss Nikki, then, that's just too bad.

This coming from someone who believes in "on-line" relationships.

#118683 Pc Or Console

Posted by Dan on 15 June 2005 - 07:48 PM in Off-Topic Polls

isn't this a little irrelevant nowdays due to the fact consoles are becoming more and more like pc's?

#118682 Double Exp

Posted by Dan on 15 June 2005 - 07:44 PM in Game Discussion

Posted Image

#118681 Blaaa

Posted by Dan on 15 June 2005 - 07:41 PM in Leaving/Returning Forum

all u have to do is double click the cloud ^_^

#118601 Blaaa

Posted by Dan on 15 June 2005 - 03:36 AM in Leaving/Returning Forum

helping nikki train crits so if i kill you, oh well. just letting yas know who it is stalking yas. and im not back for good, just a week or two

BTW, Stop paging me callin me thief and crap. If you have a problem, take it up with the proper people. I haven't been here for well over 9months so nonya know wtf your talkin about.

#110883 Cant Log In Till The Late Evening

Posted by Dan on 17 April 2005 - 04:30 PM in Technical Support

sounds like someone is having box problems, if it's not on JLH's side call your local to see whats up. It could be 1 of a number of things, so start with your provider and work back towards your pc

#110882 No Point For Forums Now

Posted by Dan on 17 April 2005 - 04:24 PM in Game Discussion

1) notice game discussion forum about 1/2 of posts are locked kthx

I only count 6 of the 30 locked... where are the other 11?

#109475 Old Text Log From 2002

Posted by Dan on 06 April 2005 - 04:32 AM in Game Discussion

Cleaning out my domain I found an old saved text log, Not a big deal, just figured it might rekindle some old memories for some of yas. Enjoy ^_^

http://mdwdesigning....in/staticx.html

#105082 Kurt Cobain

Posted by Dan on 06 March 2005 - 09:53 PM in Off-Topic Polls

Yeah..lol especially now since they're all deciding to guest DJ everywhere.

spring breaks right around the corner........you got your autograph book dan? *rolls her eyes*
:P

HAH!
Only if the autograph is on a signed check to me.

Don't forget when they decide to close the freeway(s) for filming. That 1 during 2F2F screwed up my commute. Then Striptease was filmed in Pompano at a place on Federal Hwy. like 2 blocks from me bringing nothing but a damn hassle trying to get my Bobby Rubino's ribs :angry:
Too many other headaches not even worth listing, and I won't even get into the Boca Hotel incident.

#105022 Starfox Assault

Posted by Dan on 06 March 2005 - 06:23 AM in Off-Topic Discussion

then maybe I misunderstood the direct question

i just want to know if anyone that has a gamecube would acctually buy this game or rent it.

You kids and your lingo today is just too confusing with all those hidden words :unsure:

#105021 Kurt Cobain

Posted by Dan on 06 March 2005 - 06:18 AM in Off-Topic Polls

We're probably just immune to it being we live so closely amongst a vast number of stars. I don't know about you, but I see a few on a daily basis and really couldn't care less about thier position in society as long as it doesn't effect me.

#104973 Starfox Assault

Posted by Dan on 05 March 2005 - 08:55 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

You rented it, didn't that answer your question already?

#104906 Kurt Cobain

Posted by Dan on 05 March 2005 - 05:24 AM in Off-Topic Polls

and we care about this because .......?

A: we care bc kurt cobain .. was the singer of one of the best bands in history for you not knowing this your an idiot..
B: your a jackass for not caring
C: KURT COBAIN rules
D: he did kill emself

A. That's a personal opinion/assumption
B. I'm human for not caring about someone I don't know personally killing themself
C. Another personal opinion/assumption
D. Duhhh. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, thus making your poll simply rediculous.

#104859 Kurt Cobain

Posted by Dan on 04 March 2005 - 09:31 PM in Off-Topic Polls

and we care about this because .......?

#104326 Peace Out

Posted by Dan on 28 February 2005 - 02:59 PM in Leaving/Returning Forum

Nobody ever quits.

coughcough

#103886 A Letter From Lexie

Posted by Dan on 25 February 2005 - 09:44 PM in Leaving/Returning Forum

And to think you just quit in December, but it took a little girl's attempt to get her daddy's attention for it to actually materialize. Good luck to ya and Carpe Diem, you only get one shot with them at that age.

#103813 Happy Birthday!

Posted by Dan on 25 February 2005 - 02:44 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

Dan's midget always comes out when there is legal meow out there.
*winks at Dan and giggles*
:unsure:

You know you love it. Admit it!

#103651 Any Program...

Posted by Dan on 24 February 2005 - 02:35 PM in Off-Topic Discussion

This should help you out a little. Just be carefull using it because you can do more harm then good if you don't know exactly what your doing.

It's packed with Kaspersky antivirus, so you are given the option for a few installs.

#103597 Happy Birthday!

Posted by Dan on 24 February 2005 - 05:40 AM in Off-Topic Discussion

I got first dibbs Jim, get in line behind tha midget master. :unsure:

#103558 Happy Birthday!

Posted by Dan on 24 February 2005 - 01:38 AM in Off-Topic Discussion

DOMI!!! Happy B-Day Sweetcheeks!!

Your legal, I'm experienced, come get yer present!