Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Mosh Wins »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
07/06/24 at 19:13:15

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Suggestions
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Mosh Wins
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Mosh Wins  (Read 1092 times)
Artemis

Samus, Jocasta ingame.

Derrogative   Derrogative
View Profile WWW Email

Mosh Wins
« on: 03/16/03 at 11:21:12 »
Quote Quote

I've talked about this before with my clannies, and figured i'd suggest. I think it would be cool if mosh wins were also recorded on your profile.. not really necissary but a cool idea, along with Inquitus's idea about your profile saying who you are married too Smiley
IP Logged

Something has to change. Undeniable dilemma. Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear. Constant over stimulation numbs me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Necros

Email

Re: Mosh Wins
« Reply #1 on: 03/16/03 at 11:55:57 »
Quote Quote

In my opinion putting mosh wins really is copying deity, yes yes i know they didn't make the idea but sheesh, it isnt needed. The marriage thing is ok i suppose..
IP Logged
Mammon
USA 

Yup...

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 03/16/03 at 17:37:39 »
Quote Quote

I'd also like to have this implemented, no its not needed but a nice little feature. Smiley
IP Logged
Rattlesnake
USA 

Miau

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: 03/16/03 at 17:44:44 »
Quote Quote

People already put it in their profile so why not just make a section for it? I agree that it would be nice to be added.
IP Logged

Contact Sweet_Dream in game. Smiley
My Pictures
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: 03/16/03 at 18:26:25 »
Quote Quote

Good idea.  Smiley
But you might have the past mosh winners complain.  Are you suggesting it be automated or not?
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Lyandor

Email

« Reply #5 on: 03/16/03 at 19:52:05 »
Quote Quote

If you could change it yourself then people would just lie about it.
IP Logged
Norinth

The Elder Druid.

View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: 03/16/03 at 20:45:59 »
Quote Quote

Automated (duh  Wink).
IP Logged

Anything just ask Smiley.
Artemis

Samus, Jocasta ingame.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: 03/17/03 at 03:51:00 »
Quote Quote

Yeah, automated ofcourse heh  Smiley.. and btw Norinth i've never played deity, I had no clue they did it lol
IP Logged

Something has to change. Undeniable dilemma. Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear. Constant over stimulation numbs me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Lyandor

Email

« Reply #8 on: 03/17/03 at 08:19:57 »
Quote Quote

Last time I checked it it wasn't working lol... Come to think of it, moshes (battles as they call it) weren't working either.
IP Logged
Jurian
Netherlands 

Lillium inter spinas, The lilly among thorns

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: 03/17/03 at 09:26:49 »
Quote Quote

lol Cheesy

well some ppl wouldn't like this idea cuz now they have something say'n like 23 mosh wins and suddenly it went down to the real number of  4 mosh wins or we not counting current mosh wins? we starting all over again?

aah well i don't really care about mosh wins i enver join em anyway but i guess it's a good idea for ppl that do join moshes Cheesy
IP Logged

I dream about how it's going to end,
Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
I only want my mind to be clear.
Dank
USA 

A Friend with weed, is a friend indeed.

Decimus420
View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 03/18/03 at 02:12:34 »
Quote Quote

I think it'd be a good idea. Id also like to see more no teaming moshes. I know they're hard to run and all but they're more fun that just running around in a big group holdin macros on one person.
IP Logged

And not to pull your halo down,
Around your neck and tug you off your cloud
But I'm more than just a little curious
How you're planning to go about
Making your amends to the dead
To the dead
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 03/18/03 at 02:17:46 »
Quote Quote

No teaming moshs are difficult to run because every staffer has a different idea as to what "teaming" is, some believe it to be just parties, and some believe it to be like it is written in the "help mosh" rules.....

No teaming moshs always lead into arguments about who was teaming, etc etc. "Why wasn't so and so removed, but I was?" and so on. This is why the champions belt mosh was changed to teaming.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Troy
Australia 

DoNt MeSs WiT mE

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: 03/21/03 at 07:01:03 »
Quote Quote

I think its a good idea  Smiley
IP Logged

~*Troy*~
Lyandor

Email

« Reply #13 on: 03/21/03 at 15:43:54 »
Quote Quote

Having the champions belt mosh as teaming is stupid, the winner might not even be good, it might just be some lucky person that was in the right team. It was far better when it was no teaming.
IP Logged
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #14 on: 03/21/03 at 22:14:22 »
Quote Quote

on 03/21/03 at 15:43:54, Lyandor wrote:
Having the champions belt mosh as teaming is stupid, the winner might not even be good, it might just be some lucky person that was in the right team. It was far better when it was no teaming.

Great point

Also in accordence (if anyone would like to help my spelling here, please do) with this topic, i would like to see this in the profile, even though i never win any moshes Smiley
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 03/22/03 at 06:29:21 »
Quote Quote

How do you stop people from teaming in no teaming moshs? Someone a while back suggested that everyone have random names once they join the mosh. But how do you keep the person from ciphering who's who by the equipment the people are wearing? Only two possible solutions I see to this, not showing the equipment the opponent is wearing. (Which would cause many problems) or only allowed 2 people on per square.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 03/22/03 at 07:50:46 »
Quote Quote

Compeltely Get rid of names during moshes, And disable the 'Look Over' Command, Then As an added not of precaution Turn Off ALL Forms of chat. Only show characters names when They have been killed.

Would make it interesting seeing as it would be impossible to get a huge group of people with macros of everyone in the mosh then taking them all out systematically.

Meh Or im just an idiot...  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Dank
USA 

A Friend with weed, is a friend indeed.

Decimus420
View Profile

« Reply #17 on: 03/22/03 at 08:29:40 »
Quote Quote

No, your just a noob that has no idea what he's talking about. The 2 person per square thinggy sounds good to me though. Would totally eliminate teaming.. But im sure that it would suck gettin stuck in the northwestern corner of the mosh with people all around you and nowhere to go.. But i like the idea.
IP Logged

And not to pull your halo down,
Around your neck and tug you off your cloud
But I'm more than just a little curious
How you're planning to go about
Making your amends to the dead
To the dead
Lyandor

Email

« Reply #18 on: 03/22/03 at 08:51:20 »
Quote Quote

Beans idea is much better than the 2 squares thing, it would improve moshes to use beans idea, but the 2 square one would just suck.
IP Logged
Artemis

Samus, Jocasta ingame.

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #19 on: 03/22/03 at 09:17:18 »
Quote Quote

God you guys are still arguing lol.. this was a suggestion post.. you dont need to argue. Make a new thread for that, it doesn't belong here. Tongue
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.